- Provide Lowe’s with a new and exclusive product line offering.
- Create new Lowe’s SKU so each windowbox program can be tracked individually.
- Expand bench space dedicated to Kraemer’s Nursery.
- Educate consumers on how to create hedges and knot gardens.
- Developed costing spreadsheet analyzing production costs, suggested margins and retail price.
- Sourced Canadian windowbox supplier.
- Trialed hebes, ericas, daylilies, azaleas and boxwood.
- Created logo, took photography and hang tag design using Canon EOS digital camera, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Coordinated Spanish translation with Lowe’s internal marketing team and Horticultural Printers.
- Worked with external law firm to trademark Easy Hedge.
- Sourced Hort Printers with specialty tag printing and plastic tag stake holder.
- Trained dock workers on racking, labeling, tagging and quality control before product shipped to distribution centers.
- Tracked sales with Lowe’s Account Manager to measure new program success by patch region.
- Successfully launched two SKU’s in spring 2011: boxwood and azaleas.