- Create a pre-packaged ‘gift’ line using plant material.
- Educate consumers on why planting three blueberries will produce more fruit in their garden.
- Worked with inventory department to source blueberry liners.
- Developed costing spreadsheet analyzing production costs, suggested margins and retail price.
- Sourced Australian specialty retail printer for easy to carry ‘purse’ style holder constructed out of fade and water proof plastic.
- Took blueberry photography and created box art with supplied pdf template using digital camera, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Recipe on side panel #1, SKU sticker on side panel #2.
- Focus group survey results: Grab’n Go impulse buy confirmed amongst female participants along with suggested retail price points.
- Launch date: April 2012